Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) shall govern the attendance of all delegates (“Participants”) to the Future Leaders MUN Conferences (“Events”). Future Leaders Model United Nations and Future Diplomatic Events are collectively referred to as “Future Leaders MUN” in this Agreement.
The information within this site is intended for general customers and may not be applicable to some geographical areas. FLMUN will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, FLMUN reserves the right to change information at any time.
1. To be eligible to attend FLMUN, Participants must be 17 or over at the time of registration.
2. You must send to Future Leaders Model United Nations (FLMUN) your details as you will be attending the conference by means of a completing the online registration at https://futureleadersmun.org/register.
3. Please check the accuracy of the information you provide on your application form carefully, including any dietary or special access requirements, as FLMUN cannot be held responsible for errors.
4. FLMUN will not be responsible for any action taken by the government or public authority of any kind including not granting consent or clearance of attendance.
5. Delegates are responsible for ensuring their own safety and security whilst spending time in the host city. FLMUN disclaims any liability for loss or damage to delegates or their property, including bodily injury, unless solely attributable to the gross negligence of willful misconduct of Future Leaders Model United Nations.
6. Delegates can only participate by adhering to the deadlines on registrations, be it as an individual delegate or as a delegation.
- FLMUN Registrations shall only be conducted through the official website of Future Leaders Model United Nations (FLMUN).
- Upon registration, the delegates will have to fill all the required information, including the council preferences and country preferences as listed in the registration form.
- Applications will be considered on the following criteria:
- The maximum capacity of each council
- The availability/ vacancy of preferred countries in each council
- FLMUN registrants will have the option to choose from non-accommodation, accommodation and full experience packages.
- The registration will be conducted in three different categories, which are as follows:
- Early bird Registration
- Regular Registration
- Late Registration.
Each category will have different quotations (fee) for each package. There will be no extension on registration deadline. In case of any changes, delegates will be notified through FLMUN’s social media platforms. Delegates must write to FLMUN if they need visa support document at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the copyright, graphics, trademarks, design rights (whether registerable or otherwise), as well as any and all other intellectual property rights including the “Look and Feel” of the website, software and contents of all the pages in the Future Leaders MUN website (“FLMUN Content”) are owned by or licensed to the Future Leaders Model United Nations (FLMUN) and, unless otherwise specified, no one other than the rightful owner or licensee of such copyright shall be entitled to:
– Distribute, modify, transmit, re-post or use any or all of the FLMUN Content for any purpose (other than as specifically permitted) including, by way of example only, for public or commercial purposes, without the FLMUN’s written permission
– Display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the FLMUN Content for the benefit of any other website
– You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
- Most Visas are valid from 30 to 90 Days since the date of issuing.
- All Confirmed applicants who require Visa Support Letters, will be issued a Visa Support Letter from Future Leaders Model United Nations within 14 Days of receiving such request, provided the request was made either less than or equal to 100 Days prior to the first day of the conference.
- Visa Support Letters strengthens your visa application to a great level, however, should never be considered as a guarantee of Visa Issuance.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to secure a visa/entry to destination country within appropriate time, Future Leaders MUN will not issue any refunds as per mentioned in the refund policy to delegates who are unable to secure the aforementioned visa or entry in time.
- Future Leaders MUN will provide maximum assistance to the delegates having problems pertaining to securing a visa. Future Leaders MUN, however, cannot interfere with the final decision of the issuing Embassy/Consulate.
Mode of Payments:
- All Payments shall only be done through our official website i.e. www.futureleadersmun.org.
- Future Leaders MUN will neither acknowledge, nor be responsible for any payments done to any individual claiming to be an Ambassador or Official of Future Leaders MUN.
- Payments can be made through Credit/Debit Card or International Wire Transfer
- All Payments are Non-Refundable.
- However, delegates who have paid their fee in full can transfer their Participation to another destination or obtain a Credit Voucher of the paid amount as per the terms and conditions mentioned in “Credit Voucher & Transfer Policy”
Credit Voucher & Transfer Policy
- A credit voucher or a transfer to another destination request under this policy can only be made in case the delegate satisfies the following conditions:-
- The Participant has paid the Conference Fee in “Full“.
- The delegate has initiated a request for Credit Voucher or Transfer through an email with an ink signed request 60 Days prior to the First day of the Event.
- A Transfer can only be made to Conferences organized by Future Leaders MUN
- A Credit Voucher can only be used at Conferences organized by Future Leaders MUN
- In case, the delegate has only paid First Installment of the Total Conference Fee, the Transfer or Credit Voucher Policy cannot be applied and 100% of the First Installment will be retained as Cancellation Fee.
- In case, the delegate fails to apply for transfer minimum 60 Days prior to the event the participant initially registered for, the following policy will apply based on the time the delegate has submitted his/her intent of transfer:-
- 59 to 45 Days Prior to the Conference: 30% of the Paid Fee will be charged as Cancellation Fee, Remaining Amount will be refunded to delegate in form of a Credit Voucher Only
- 45 to 30 Days Prior to the Conference: 50% of the Paid Fee will be charged as Cancellation Fee, Remaining Amount will be refunded to delegate in form of a Credit Voucher Only
- 29 to 15 Days Prior to the Conference: 70% of the Paid Fee will be charged as Cancellation Fee, Remaining Amount will be refunded to delegate in form of a Credit Voucher Only
- 15 to 0 Days Prior to the Conference: 100% of the Paid Fee will be charged as Cancellation Fee and the Delegate will be considered as “No-Show“.
Code of Conduct
- Registrants hereby certify by completing the registration process that all information submitted is truthful and accurate. The registrant understands that falsification of any information provided will disqualify him or her from participating in FLMUN and future FLMUN activities, and will result in legal actions against them.
- Participants agree that all material produced for this conference will be original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated at FLMUN and should the FLMUN Secretariat discover instances of plagiarism, the individual shall bear consequences.
- Participants are expected and obliged to obey the laws of Istanbul, Turkey while participating at FLMUN. Participants will be personally responsible for all charges and damages incurred by them to facilities of the conference and social event venues.
- Participants understand full assumption of risk and acknowledge that FLMUN, and its President, members, officers, elected representatives and employees, including the FLMUN Secretariat, do not assume any responsibility for the conduct and activities of the participants.
- Participants agree to accept and abide by the Code of Conduct published in the Conference Handbook and decided by the FLMUN Secretariat.
- Participants agree to receive any consequence and shall be held liable if he/ she, intentionally or unintentionally use the name of FLMUN for any kind of act which badly affects the conference as a whole or to any delegate of FLMUN
- FLMUN cannot be held responsible for any kind of misconduct or crime committed by the participants. Participants themselves will be held liable for their own misconducts or crimes in light of Turkey laws.
- The Committee reserves the right to change any event or accommodation venue in its discretion without any prior notice.
- The Committee reserves the right to change or cancel any social event on any particular day without any prior notice.
- The Committee reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Future Leaders Model United Nations. In case, if the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to Government Restrictions/Covid-19 Lockdown, all participants will be entitled to a full refund of the Conference Fee in form of a Credit Voucher Only.
Note: The Credit Voucher can only be used at Conferences organized by FLMUN affiliated Conferences.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
For Payments processed in Turkiye, the Turkish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this website. Turkish Laws shall apply to these terms and conditions.
For Payments processed in United Arab Emirates, the UAE Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this website and UAE Laws shall apply to these terms and conditions in such condition